ATTENTION CONFERENCE AND MEETING PLANNERS
An Exceptional Speaker can motivate your audience and catapult them to higher levels of confidence and achievement. Give them the information and inspiration they need to achieve extraordinary results!
My topics are perfect for:
- Tele-seminars / Webinars / Tele-summits
- Conferences & Conventions
- Breakout Sessions
- Trade Associations
- Corporate Presentations
- Executive Retreats
- Staff Meetings
- Team Facilitation
My most popular topics:
- Leadership 101
- The Power of a Cohesive Team
- Making Meetings Work
- Building A High-Performance Culture
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Necessary Endings
- Addressing the Entitlement Curse
- Speaking for a Change
- Coaching for Emotional Intelligence
- A Better Way to Motivate
- An Introduction to Executive Coaching
- Navigating Whitewater (Organizational Change)
Conflict Management Series: (15 hrs)
Several years ago, I developed a five-part 15 hr. conflict management series that I’ve presented to a number of teams and/or community leaders. The series can be delivered in part or as a whole.
- Session 1: Conflict Management: Ready and Willing (3 hrs.)
- This session explores the origin of conflict, conflicting motives or ideologies, and the building blocks of conflict management strategy.
- Session 2: Conflict Management: The Big Five! (3 hrs.)
- The five main styles of dealing with conflict will be presented. Participants will also learn how to choose the best approach for any given situation.
- Session 3: Conflict Management: The Benefits of Healthy Conflict (3hrs.)
- This session explores the recognition, implementation, and promotion of functional conflict.
- Session 4: Conflict Management: Addressing the Entitlement Curse (3 hrs.)
- This session explores the root causes of entitlement and discusses ways to address the issue.
- Session 5: Conflict Management: Necessary Endings (3 hrs.)
- At the end of this session, each participant will be comfortable evaluating the quality of his or her existing relationships and/or work environment, establishing appropriate boundaries, and ending relationships that diminish personal and/or professional potential.
My presentations are customized to meet your needs!
I don’t offer “canned” presentations. I develop and present my own material. While I have consistent themes, each workshop and presentation is tailored to your specific needs. You can expect me to provide your audience with meaningful, applicable content.
- Lunches, Dinners, Special events (45 – 60 minutes)
- Keynote: (90 minutes or less)
- 1/2 Day Seminar and Workshop (3 hrs.)
- Full-Day Seminar and Workshop (7 hrs.)
- Non-Profits and Service Organizations
- Please inquire about special rates for professional associations, non-profits, and community events.